Please note that all scholarship concessions will be confirmed only after receiving the results of scholarship test given by the student.
Any student caught employing unfair practice during the Admission-cum-Scholarship-Test, is subject to immediate expulsion from the examination hall
and no refund of the scholarship test fee already paid shall be made at any cost. A student after qualifying scholarship test and taking admission
at any center of Qrio studio will be bound by the rules & regulation of that center and in all matters whatsoever the responsibility will be of that
Note: Note: Any type of scholarship/concession/discount given to the students may attract Service Tax/ GST to be paid by the students/parents
if levied by the Govt. or as per law at any point of time will be charged/recovered from the student/parents.
For example: If a student is given
100% scholarship then, he/she may not be charged any amount on account of Registration, Admission and Tuition fee (Except Technology fee & Exam fee)
depending on management discretion, but Service Tax or GST thereupon, if any, levied by the Govt. or as per law at any point of time will be
charged/recovered from the student/parents.
While using the QRIO Studio Service, you (the user) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below.
QRIO Studio reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions carefully at any point in time. The User is therefore advised to read
these terms and conditions every time he/she uses the Online/ Offline Services of QRIO Studio Pvt Ltd.
All products/services and information displayed on the
QRIO STUDIO website constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions
are given below. QRIO STUDIO Pvt Ltd reserves the right to accept or reject your offer.
The agreement between you and the QRIO STUDIO shall be subject to the
following terms and conditions:-
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other
terms of any order submitted. By using the QRIO STUDIO online/offline services you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of QRIO Studio Pvt Ltd.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information.QRIO Studio reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided
by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be flawed/incorrect (wholly or partly), QRIO STUDIO has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User/student
from using QRIO STUDIO'S online/offline services without prior intimation whatsoever.
- QRIO STUDIO'S Online/offline Services users/students must send their self-attested photocopy of class X/XII mark sheet and attach three recent passport size
color photographs along with duly filled Admission Form (hard copy) to registered office only.
- Any student enrolled with QRIO STUDIO will have to regularly work hard. In case the teacher feels that the student is not working hard,
creating indiscipline or using unfair means in the institute, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, he/she may be expelled from the institute.
The decision of the management in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
If any student absents himself/herself for more than 10 days continuously without any prior written application/EMAIL, he/she will not be allowed to attend/join
the classes and will not be given any test papers, he/she may be deemed to be expelled from the Institute. No separate intimation will be sent to the parents.
No fee or part of the fee paid/encashed will be refunded in such cases. The decision of the Managing Director in this regard will be final and binding on the
students & parents.
After depositing money towards ‘Registration & Admission’, if a student becomes disinterested in the Institute due to any reason whatsoever
and wants to take his/her money back, the Institute will not refund the money deposited towards Registration fee/Admission fee.The registration/admission fee
deposited towards a particular course will not be adjusted against any other course.
If any student/parent insists on lump sum payment of the fee, the Institute can accept the same. The refund policy for such students will be the same as students,
who would pay the fee in installments.
The parents can meet the Directors/Centre-in-charge for any inquiry about their ward’s progress or any other problem concerning their ward with prior appointment only.
Any study material given during the classes or otherwise, will not be given to those students, who are absent without prior application from the parents.
No request/personal appointments in this regard shall be entertained.
If a student is absent or misses a test, he/she can collect his/her question paper from the office within 7 days from the date of the test, failing which
the question paper will not be given to him/her.
It is the responsibility of the parents to submit the fee of their ward in time as per the schedule is given in the prospectus. They should not expect
reminders and calls from the institute.
If the tuition fee is not paid in lump sum, submission of post-dated cheques is mandatory. In case, post-dated cheques are not submitted or get bounced then
a late fee of `100 per day shall be charged on the installment due. However, installment will be accepted with late fee only up to the end of the month failing
which the name of the student will be struck off.
If the cheque is bounced for any reason whatsoever, a fine of `300rs will be charged separately from the student along with the fee installment.
This amount will be charged in cash only.
It is compulsory/mandatory to provide a working e-mail I.D./Mobile No. of the student/ father/guardian. The result
of tests or any other information of the institute will be sent to the student by SMS and on his/her e-mail I.D. The Institute shall not be responsible for any
information regarding result or anything else not received by the student if he/she has not given his/her e-mail I.D./mobile no. in the Admission form at the
time of admission.
If any type of mishap occurs in the premises of QRIO STUDIO because of situations beyond control or any natural calamity such as earthquake,
floods, fire, electric short circuit etc, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
It is for the student to see whether he/she is eligible for a certain Entrance Exam or not. QRIO STUDIO is not responsible if a student’s admission form
cannot be forwarded or is rejected by the examination body on any ground whatsoever. Such a student cannot claim a refund of the whole or any part of the fee
he/she has paid to the Institute.
- The responsibility of getting admission form forwarded to the examining body is that of the student himself/herself or that of the Parents/Guardian.
- Institute reserves the right to use the photograph for publicity in case the student secures position/success in any DESIGN/FASHION/Architecture Entrance Exams
as well as in any other national/ international level entrance tests/portfolio.
- Any change in the correspondence address or phone number should be intimated to our Office immediately through a written application quoting the Name,
Registration no. of the student.
- Students enrolled with QRIO STUDIO must provide the photocopy of Admit Card of
various Entrance Exams., like NID, NIFT, IIT-CEED, UCEED & any other DESIGN, FASHION, & ARCHITECTURE entrance exam in India or foreign.as soon as they receive
there admit cards from the examining body.
- In case any parent/guardian/student is found misbehaving with any staff member of the Institute, his/her ward can be rusticated and no claim to retain such
student will be entertained. The decision of the Director will be final and binding on the student and parents/guardian.
- If at any point of time, the Govt. further increases service tax, the extra amount of service tax will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of
the act by the Govt.
- QRIO Studio reserves the right to make any alteration in its programs/timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody.
The decision of the Director will be final & binding on the students and the parents.
- That the QRIO STUDIO and you (the user) hereinafter referred as